ICHP Building Co. LLC
4055 N. Perryville Rd.
Loves Park, IL 61111
Text the word: ICHP To: 72727
Hours of OperationMonday- Friday:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
ICHP is a statewide professional organization whose members include pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy students, and other pharmacy professionals who serve as members of healthcare teams in Illinois' hospitals and health systems. ICHP products and services help our members provide safe and effective care for their patients.
ICHP dedicates itself to achieving a vision of pharmacy practice where:
- Pharmacists are universally recognized as health care professionals and essential providers of health care services.
- Patients are aware of the training, skills, and abilities of a pharmacist and the fundamental role that pharmacists play in optimizing medication therapy.
- Formally educated, appropriately trained, and PTCB certified pharmacy technicians manage the medication distribution process with appropriate pharmacist oversight.
- Pharmacists improve patient care and medication safety through the development of effective public policies by interacting and collaborating with patients, other health care professionals and their respective professional societies, government agencies, employers and other concerned parties.
- Evidence-based practices are used to achieve safe and effective medication therapies.
- There are an adequate number of qualified pharmacy leaders within the pharmacy profession.
- Pharmacists take primary responsibility for educating pharmacy technicians, pharmacy students, pharmacist peers, other health professionals, and patients about appropriate medication use.